|Job Title:||Vendor/Training Coordinator, CVC|
|Date of issue:||27/08/21|
|Job Location:||Kallo, Antwerp, Belgium|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary. Start date September 2021|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary with benefits|
|Job summary/Role description|
|The CVC coordinates the Vendors activities at Site. He operates in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.|
| || |
|Duties and responsibilities|
- Implement the Vendors deployment schedule prepared by the CMM ensuring its compliance;
- with the needs of the commissioning group and keeping it updated following the project needs;
- Cooperate with Head Office for the organization of the presence of the Vendors specialist at Site;
- Follow-up the correspondence between site and vendor representative to formalize any change or modification raised during vendor activities or discovered during site check;
- Ensure that the Vendors specialists comply with all necessary administrative tasks while present at Site;
- Monitor and control Vendors’ budget and vendors’ attendance on Site;
- When requested from the Commissioning Manager co-ordinate technically the Vendors specialist in the execution of the field activities.
- The above duties can be carried out either from home office or at site depending on the project complexity.
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
- Diploma or a degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Vendor/Training Coordinator;
- Similar role covered in projects that are of a comparable size;
|Skills and Abilities|
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-built), strong communications and interpersonal skills.
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.|
Only candidates that have the right to work in the EU will be considered for the position.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)