|Job Title:||Subcontracts Administrator Engineer, SAE|
|Date of issue:||27/08/2021|
|Job Location:||Kallo, Antwerp, Belgium|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary. Start date September 2021.|
|Job summary/Role description|
|Reports to the Subcontracts Administration Manager (SAM).|
|Duties and responsibilities|
Maintain proper filing of all Subcontracts and accounting documents.
- Check in detail the accounting submitted by the Civil Subcontractors for "unit prices Subcontracts"; in particular verify quantities (to be calculated in accordance with the drawings issued for construction and in accordance with the Special Preamble to Prices and Methods of Measurement Civil Works defined in the Subcontract),
- Ensure the correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and Subcontract requirements), and ensure the accuracy of all calculations (arithmetic).
- Assist the Subcontracts Administration Manager (SAM) with the evaluation and verification of extra works and obtain the Client’s approval.
- Assist SAM with other Subcontract Administration activities as required.
- Assist SAM with the preparation of backup documents for the Payment Certificates.
- Expedite and ensure timely receipt of accountings and other deliverables from Subcontractors.
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
|University Degree or a Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent.|
- Experienced in working on civil works or mechanical piping or electrical and instrumentation engineering;
- Relevant experience in oil & gas , industrial sector, EPC projects and Refinery ;
- At least 3 years of experience in this specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size;
|Skills and Abilities|
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|ONLY CANDIDATES THAT ARE ABLE TO WORK IN THE EU WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. |
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.