|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical), SAE|
|Job Location:||Bursa, Turkey|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary, start date ASAP|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary package with benefits|
- Single status;
- Transport and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Health Insurance.
|Job summary/Role description|
|The Project relates to the implementation of a new Urea and UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate solution) plant in Gemlik, 125 km south of Istanbul, Turkey.|
The plant will have the capacity of 1,640 MTPD of Granular Urea and 500 MTPD of UAN, and will run on the market leading urea technology of Stamicarbon, a fully owned subsidiary of the Maire Tecnimont Group. The Scope of Work concerns the execution of engineering, supply of all equipment and materials and construction and erection works.
The Quantity Surveyor, SAE inputs and accounts the works performed by Subcontractors in the specific data base, and handles any deviations from budget values.
|Duties and responsibilities|
- Acquaint with the Project Construction Subcontracts Administration Procedure (PCSAP);
- Check in detail the accounting submitted by Subcontractors for "unit prices Subcontracts"; in particular, verify quantities (to be calculated in accordance with the drawings issued for construction and in accordance with the Methods of Measurement defined in the Subcontract), verify correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and Subcontract requirements), verify correctness of all calculations (arithmetic);
- Assist Subcontracts Administration Manager (SAM) in the evaluation and verification of extra works;
- Assist SAM in other Subcontract Administration activities as required;
- Expedite and ensure timely receipt of accountings and other deliverables from Subcontractors;
- Maintain proper filing of all Subcontracts and accounting documents in accordance with PCSAP.
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
|University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent|
- Relevant experience in construction/modernisation of large Petrochemical plants/ EPC projects;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side
|Skills and Abilities|
- Native Turkish speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|Only Turkish nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.|
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role