Project Procurement Coordinator, PPC
|Job Title:||Project Procurement Coordinator, PPC|
|Date of issue:||24/11/2021|
|Job Location:||TPI – Braunschwick, Germany|
|Job type/Contract:||Permanent, starts December 1st 2021.|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary with benefits|
|Job summary/Role description|
|Project Procurement Coordinator leads a group of procurement resources assigned to a Project. He/She works under the coordination of the Project Procurement Manager in projects characterized by high contract complexity in terms of value, schedule, coordination, risks etc. He/She coordinates the overall project procurement activities under his/her responsibility, from receipt of the Purchase Requests till the close-out of the Purchase Orders, ensuring the fulfilment of the Project targets in terms of cost, time and quality, following PD/PM and PPD/PPM instructions.|
| || |
|Duties and responsibilities|
|- To support the Proposal Manager during the development of Commercial Offers regarding the definition of the sourcing matrix and preliminary supply chain execution strategy, development of the cost analysis, preparation of the Project Procurement Plan (PPP) and Vendor List to be submitted with the Proposal.|
- To support the PD/PM and PPM, after contract award in: - defining the Procurement Team to be assigned to the Project; - finalizing the sourcing matrix and the supply chain execution strategy, - preparing/finalizing the Project Procurement Plan (PPP) and the Project Procurement Procedures in compliance with Contract requirements;
- To cooperate with PPM and Category Managers in the verification/finalization of the Project Vendor List, evaluating the opportunity to propose new strategic Vendors (where necessary);
- To coordinate the Procurement activities under his/her responsibility, from the receipt of Material Requisitions and relevant Purchase Requisition, till the delivery of materials at Site, and following close out of the Purchase Orders in line with Project Schedule and Budget allocation;
- To ensure the full adoption and utilization by the Project Procurement Team under his/her responsibility of the Supply Chain Tools, in line with Project requirements and Company’s standards and methodologies.
- To coordinate the resources under his/her responsibility in line with Project schedule and the assigned budget;
- To support PPM in the preparation of Alert Cards for each potential or actual Contract deviation involving Procurement issues;
- To activate the Vendors’ assistance at Site during Construction, Commissioning and Start up activities; - To interface with Site granting the Procurement support required by Project
- To support PPM in ensuring the overall Project Procurement Coordination among the operational centres (International Procurement Offices, other companies of the Group, Partners, Site etc.) involved in the Project Procurement activities;
- To Involve the PPM/PPD for any very critical issues requiring escalation to Top Management Level;
- To support PPM: - to issue on a regular basis the Project Procurement Reports to Project Management Team and to Client; - in managing, in cooperation with the Project Management Team, Supply Market Management and Administration Dept., the Advance / Performance / Warranty Bonds. - in managing in cooperation with the Project Management Team and Material Supply & Subcontract Management the Passive Contracts with Suppliers regarding Claims, Back Charges and Liquidated Damages;
- To support with the PPM, the Administration Department (when required), in cooperation with Project Management Team, Supply Market Management and Material Supply & Subcontract Management, in managing the administrative issues relevant to the Passive Contracts with Suppliers;
- To ensure the that all Procurement Team members under his/her responsibility operate in line with their respective job description and ensure their professional growth
- To involve the PPM/PPD for any critical issues requiring escalation to Top Management Level and discussing with him/her the possible remedial actions;
- Assure the close out of Project Procurement activities under his/her responsibility.
- Keeping abreast of Company’s Standards and Methodologies.
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
|University degree in a relevant discipline|
|Skills and Abilities|
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.|
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.