|Job Title:||Permit to Work Coordinator, HSE|
|Job Location:||Bursa, Turkey|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary, start date ASAP|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary package with benefits|
- Single status;
- Transport and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Health Insurance.
Job summary/Role description
|The Project relates to the implementation of a new Urea and UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate solution) plant in Gemlik, 125 km south of Istanbul, Turkey.|
The plant will have the capacity of 1,640 MTPD of Granular Urea and 500 MTPD of UAN, and will run on the market leading urea technology of Stamicarbon, a fully owned subsidiary of the Maire Tecnimont Group. The Scope of Work concerns the execution of engineering, supply of all equipment and materials and construction and erection works.
Permit to Work (HSE) verifies and ensures that all Field activities are performed according to the HSE Policy, the regulations, standards, and procedures, promoting all preventive and corrective action as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that the “Permit to Work (PTW) Procedure” is followed, permits are distributed, opened and closed according to procedural requirements, ensuring that permits are correctly completed by the Issuing Authority and the Performing Authority, and finally archived
- To perform the Job Hazardous Analysis (JHA) and participate in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA);
- Verify the adequacy and application of the Site HSE Plan and all related procedures, to preparing any revisions;
- To update the HSE documentation during all the construction phases when deemed necessary;
- To check that Subcontractors perform their activities in accordance with all the HSE applicable procedures, regulation and standards, promoting all necessary action to ensure that the said procedures and regulations are observed;
- To organize, plan and participate to periodical HSE walk around, Inspections and Audits on site, prepare all the relevant reports, action plans, verify the follow-up and the timely execution of the corrective action;
- To organize, coordinate and directly participate in the HSE Training activities on site;
- To organize and participate to all relevant site HSE Meetings, prepare the relevant MOM;
- To co-operate with the Client concerning the issue of any necessary work permits;
- To organize in case of work accidents a full investigation of the event, finalized to the identification of corrective measure to avoid reoccurrence;
- To keep accident records, identifying the areas to which prevention must be addressed;
- To perform and or promote the indoctrination/training of personnel;
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the Site HSE Committee (composed by all Contractor and Subcontractors HSE Representative);
- To lead and coordinate the site emergency response team and fire prevention/fighting team, organizing training and emergency drill mock activities;
- To prepare the HSE section of the construction monthly progress report and another periodical report;
- To prepare and update the Site HSE Statistics, verify the performance versus the Project and corporate HSE Objective, Targets and performance indicators; propose recovery plan in case of mismatch.
Knowledge & Qualifications
|University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.|
- Relevant experience in construction/modernization of large Petrochemical plants/ EPC projects;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities
- Native Turkish speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
|Only Turkish nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.|
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role