Mechanical Engineer revamps
In this role you are the key team player to apply mechanical knowledge into process design packages and other related services, design of High Pressure equipment, guidance and control in piping MTO's, experience with rotating equipment, sales support and delivering technical support in the design and construction phase of revamping urea plants. Preferably you have some knowledge about cost estimation as well.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Responsible for all mechanical engineering deliverables with respect to Process Design Packages (PDP);
- Support and challenge contractors and suppliers in applying knowledge of design codes and Stamicarbon requirements ensuring they deliver in accordance with the defined quality level;
- Create solutions in mechanical- and equipment design whilst also updating relevant manuals, specifications and datasheets;
- Execute feasibility studies for new revamp concepts;
- Technical support and advise during acquisition phase;
- Propose improvement on existing practices, processes and procedures for clients;
- Work in multi disciplinary teams and projects.
You combine at least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience working as the mechanical project engineer within the (petro)-chemical industry or engineering contractor. Experience with basic and/or detailed engineering is a plus. Affinity to technology is an added value in this position.
As potential new colleague you have to have in-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering working in project based teams daring to challenge external third parties in their expertise. You recognize yourself in the characteristics: accurate, flexible with strong focus on service, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequently travelling abroad
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon's Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Ms. Natascha Brouns, Recruiter Stamicarbon, Tel.: +31 6 3867 5384