|Job Title:||Insulation and Painting Supervisor (painting & corrosion), QCI|
|Date of issue:||22/11/2021|
|Job Location:||Bursa, Turkey|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary, start date ASAP|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary package with benefits|
- Transport and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Health Insurance.
|Job summary/Role description|
|The K10 Project relates to the Piping prefabrication, including the reception of bulk material, warehousing, handling, piping prefabrication, NDE, PWHT and Painting to reach final spools to be then delivered to the jobsite in Croatia.|
Insulation and Painting Supervisor (QCI) directs Subcontractor activities for Insulation and Painting activities, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
|Duties and responsibilities|
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery
- schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- To check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay;
- To check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
- To prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate non-conformity resolution;
- To detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- To check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
- To manage vendor specialists;
- To assist the Contract Engineer in defining new prices, in preparing amendments to subcontracts and in analysing and discussing claims?
- In-Home Office (whenever possible) to cooperate with the project team for the Constructability and feasibility studies, with APPAL for the technical tabulation of the civil bidders’ proposals and clarification meeting with the bidders, with civil department to analyse/define the WR to be included in the Scope of Work of Subcontractor.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Relevant experience in construction/modernisation of large Petrochemical plants/ EPC projects;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side
Skills and Abilities
- Native Turkish speaker;
- Fluent English;
- FROSIO level 3 or equivalent NACE certificate is mandatory
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
|Only Turkish nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.|
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role