|Job Title:||Electrical Assistant, ELA|
|Date of issue:||16/11/2021|
|Job Location:||Anwil, Poland|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary with benefits|
|Job summary/Role description|
|The Electrical Assistant (ELA) is the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.|
| || |
|Duties and responsibilities|
- To coordinate any subcontractor activities falling within own area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
- To evaluate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- To check that Construction works are in accordance with Project specifications and related standards, and comply with the Quality Control Plan for own area;
- To note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis, prepare the monthly progress report for own area;
- To check the detailed action plan for his own area and compare it with work progress;
- Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies.
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
- Diploma or a degree in a Civil discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Electrical Assistant.
- Significant experience in construction of fertilizer or petrochemical plants;
- Similar role covered in projects that are of a comparable size;
|Skills and Abilities|
- Native Polish speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-built), strong communications and interpersonal skills.
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.|
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.