|Job Title:||Construction Quality Engineer, QAE|
|Date of issue:||27/08/2021|
|Job Location:||Kallo, Antwerp, Belgium|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary, start date December 2021.|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary package with benefits|
|Job summary/Role description|
|The Construction Quality Engineer QAE keeps relations with Partners and Client in order to ensure that the QA/QC plan and procedures are correctly applied by all members of the Consortium. This will be achieved through the coordination of all members in order to ensure uniformity|
| || |
|Duties and responsibilities|
- To prepare the Site Quality Plan, inspect its adequacy and application on Site and review it, if need be
- To monitor quality control site team activities;
- To arrange the preparation of the test, inspection reports and books.
- To review the Subcontractors’ site quality System, quality organisation and procedures.
- To check the flow of information and documents;
- To identify any organisational or procedural defects or analyse critical points, and therefore arrange any corrective action together with the Site Manager and inform the Head Office Construction Department Manager and Project Quality Manager accordingly;
- To plan and perform a periodical audit on the Subcontractors’ activities;
- To prepare his own section of the Monthly report;
- To be the first point of contact regarding the Client.
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
|Suitable University Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent.|
- Significant experience in construction of fertilizer or petrochemical plants;
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a Quality Engineer;
- Similar role covered in projects that are of a comparable size;
|Skills and Abilities|
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.|
Only candidates that have the right to work in the EU will be considered for the position.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.