Compensation & Benefits Manager
The HR department is organized within the HRM, ICT & General Affairs group of the Stamicarbon organization, the Licensing and IP center for the Maire Tecnimont (MET) Group. This department has to liaise strongly with the Management Team to make sure professional and accurate HR related advice and support can be provided to managers but also employees as well as with the HR organization of the MET Group.
The Compensation & Benefits Manager proposes, implements, executes and advises on all Compensation and Benefits subjects and projects that are related to the HR strategy. He/she steers the Payroll Administrators, HR Admin’s and external parties as service providers and consultants. Secures compliancy and alignment with local and international requirements, laws and regulations in an international business environment and the Corporate MET Group functions. He/she contributes to a competitive modern package creating an environment in which employees in all sites of Stamicarbon are motivated to perform.
Your Key areas of accountability/responsibility are to:
- Drive and stimulate the development and implementation of a strong and competitive international C&B strategy and package;
- Translate the C&B topics of the HR Strategy into transparent and SMART policies, procedures and processes and secure a correct implementation;
- Responsible for leading the Payroll & HR Admin department;
- Prepare the negotiations with the Works Council and labor unions and support CEO and VP HR, ICT &GA during the negotiations;
- Provide advice on C&B subjects to the HR colleagues, Management and – if necessary- directly to individual employees or via group presentations;
- Responsible for executing a monthly correct payroll run;
- Point of contact for payroll services for alignment of C&B subjects with operational payroll implications and complex (tax- and social security) topics;
- Advice on remuneration packages and contracts for individual new hires (including 30% ruling, international packages, relocation) and for expats as well as contract partners in several countries.
- Point of contact for service providers such as international recruitment parties (with a view to remuneration packages etc.);
- Manage the pension plan and act as member and specialist in the Pension Committee Stamicarbon
- Ensure compliance with all relevant (local and international) requirements, laws and regulations;
- Act as the HR contact person in cooperation with the HR BP on C&B matters for the Stamicarbon offices in China, Russia, USA etc. and manage payroll via third parties;
- Report to HR BP’s and management about changes in legislation;
- Manage and keep up to date the Stamicarbon job family matrix (incl evaluations). Drive and execute job evaluations and global benchmarking
- Prepare and -if relevant- present reports and presentations on compensation & benefits subjects for internal and external use;
- Manage the global Stamicarbon C&B packages, job classification and salary structures;
- Prepare and execute the annual salary review process for the employees in the foreign countries, based on the GPD process, inflation correction, market development etc.
- Ensures continues alignment with MET Group C&B topics. Focal point for MET Group on all C&B topics.
- Act as a project manager for relevant global HR projects.
You possess an academic thinking level and have a degree in Business Administration or other relevant education, preferably a certification in global compensation and benefits. You possess up-to-date knowledge of changes and developments in (international) legislation/labor law and other relevant areas (e.g. pension, social security). You have up-to-date knowledge of and experience with HR tooling, in alignment with C&B related subjects (e.g. recruitment, performance evaluation, remuneration structures, salary structures, job classification).
As a people manager of the admin group (2 fte) and steering the payroll it is a must have to have very good people management skills. You are a motivational leader with high level of professionalism, integrity and interpersonal and people skills. Actual experience as a Line Manager is nice to have but we are open to candidates who have strong potential to develop as a Line Manager. You have the capability to manage and develop your team and create an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
This position requires a a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a specialist in Compensation & Benefits and experience in managing payroll and C&B processes and projects. You are an experienced communicator with a Works council and Unions and managing different stakeholders. You are a conceptual thinker and possess excellent capabilities leading projects, and also have an hands on approach. You possess excellent influencing, communication, social and advisory skills. You have a good command of the English language (orally and in written). If you like to work in a dynamic environment and in an enthusiastic and committed HR Team, enjoying the interaction with our multi-cultural colleagues and the interaction with our mother company Maire Tecnimont, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Natascha Brouns Tel.: 0031-(0)6 38675384