|Job Title:||Commissioning Instrument Supervisor, CIS|
|Date of issue:||13/09/2021|
|Project||SOCAR - HAOR|
|Job Location:||Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Job type/Contract:||Temporary. Starts ASAP|
|Working Hours:||10h per day 6 days a week|
|Salary range:||Competitive salary package with benefits|
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
|Job summary/Role description|
|The Project relates to the implementation on an EPC lump-sum basis of the New Units of Modernization and Reconstruction works for the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery in Azerbaijan|
Commissioning Instrument Supervisor, CIS manages activities of Instrument Specialists acting under his responsibility, in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations, and following the stated procedures.
| || |
|Duties and responsibilities|
- To develop the detailed commissioning procedures for Instrument Items & Packages and procedures for the functional tests of the Instrument Items.
- To check and prepare relevant Commissioning punch list.
- Coordinate the activities of the Instrumental specialist.
- Monitor and ensure the activities are carried out following the procedures and requirements.
- Ensure all safety rules are followed in the field.
- Supervise the works of vendors’ specialists and ensure their efficient utilization.
- Support Vendors’ specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors.
- To keep records of all activities performed in the logbook to monitor the progress achieved and apply necessary recovery actions.
- To ensure that all the activities are witnessed by the Client, prepare and sign off all relevant certificates and hand over to certification engineer.
- To produce the certificates, duly signed by the involved parties, and handover to certification engineer (QA/QC).
|Knowledge & Qualifications|
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent
- Relevant experience in construction/modernisation of oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects large refinery plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
|Skills and Abilities|
- Native Azerbaijani speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
|Special Requirements and Comments|
|Only Azerbaijani nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.|
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.